Information and Networking event to be held in the framework of international European project AERO-UA on April 24-25, 2019 in Zaporizhia
On April 25, 2019 an Information and Networking event will be held in Zaporizhia in the framework of international European project AERO-UA (“Strategic and Targeted Support for Europe-Ukraine Collaboration in Aviation Research”).
The purpose of this event is to raise awareness of opportunities for aeronautical enterprises and organizations participation in European R&D projects in the framework of HORIZON 2020 program calls, including Clean Sky 2, as well as for networking with European partners interested in joint participation in future projects.
In order to establish win-win partnerships you can make a short presentation about the capabilities of your company and communicate with the participants of the event.
The following AERO-UA partners are going to take part in the event:
- Intelligentsia Consultants Sàrl (Luxemburg)
- Fraunhofer-Gesellschaft zur Förderung der angewandten Forschung e.V. (Germany)
- Fundacja Partnerstwa Technologicznego TECHNOLOGY PARTNERS (Poland)
- The University of Manchester (UK)
- Zaporozhye Machine-Building Design Bureau Progress State Enterprise named after Academician A.G. Ivchenko (Ukraine)
- Public Joint Stock Company FED (Ukraine)
- Ukrainian Research Institute of Aviation Technology, Public Joint Stock Company (Ukraine)
- National Academy of Sciences of Ukraine (Ukraine)
- National Aerospace University “Kharkiv Aviation Institute” named by N. Zukovskiy (Ukraine)
Within the framework of the networking event, a technical tour to the SE “Ivchenko-Progress” and MOTOR SICH JSC is planned on April 24, 2019 to familiarize with the products and facilities of the enterprises.
The detailed agenda and time limits of the event will be provided to all participants after the end of the registration period.
For participation, please fill in the following registration form before April 12, 2019:
For all questions related to registration and participation in the event, you can contact tel.+38-061-769-61-83,e-mail: